The home of premium custom knives of all kinds including bowie, tantao, hunting, and tactical knives.
Looking for a good knife? Here are a few things to consider:
- A good knife is above all a tool and should be made for use.
- It makes cutting jobs easy and more enjoyable.
- It must look good.
- A good knife fits and feels good in the hands and is a natural extension of your arm.
- It has a good balance - not to handle heavy and not to blade heavy
- A good knife will hold a sharp edge for a long time.
- It's not too hard to re-sharpen.
- A good knife is made with first rate materials using excellent construction techniques.
- A good knife is worth every penny of the investment and if taken care of will last a lifetime and continue on as a cherished objects by the grand kids.
Kelley Ward's Hard Edge Knives are among the best! All aspects of a good knife are crafted one at a time into each knife. No matter what your needs, I have a solution for you. So take a look and judge for yourself.